If you're looking for a cool wooden pool table then you're in luck! We've hand-curated 10 awesome looking pool tables made of solid wood.
Let's have a look...
1. GLD Products Fat Cat Reno 7.5’ Pool Table
Not only will you be buying an incredibly gorgeous pool table when you opt for this version from GLD Products, but it is very sturdy, which means that you can lean on the table when lining up a shot without worrying about the table shifting position or moving on the floor. While it is very heavy, part of the appeal of this table is how solid it is and how firm it is to play on the table.
It’s the little details, such as the attractive drop pockets and two tones of wood that really help this table stand out in your home.
- This table is very elegant and will instantly update and improve any room
- The red felt is a beautiful contrast to the brown wood
- There are some reports of this table being shipped with scratches on the surface
- Some users have reported that the pre-drilled holes don’t all line up correctly, making assembly difficult
2. Playcraft 8.7’ Slate Pool Table
Not only is this table large enough to allow you to really stretch out and play, but it is designed to look right at home in a modern or updated house. With a slate play surface, you can rest easy knowing that your shots will all be true and that you can enjoy the best possible gameplay on this table. Additionally, the superior sub frame provides all of the stability that you want, while the K88 rubber cushions keep the balls moving quickly during games so there isn’t ever a dull moment.
- The blue felt and the lighter wood make this a showy piece that will update any room in your home
- This pool table doesn’t come with all of the accessories that you need to play, so you will need to invest in them on your own
- Some users have reported frustration that there isn’t a ball return system
3. GLD Products Fat Cat Frisco 7.5’ Pool Table
One of the things that you are sure to love about this table is the attractive brown felt that complements the frame of the pool table without competing with it the way that brighter colors tend to do. This table not only looks great, thanks to the fringed drop pockets, pearlised diamond inlays, and deep brown wood, but also is easy to level and to use. This means that you will enjoy plenty of fun with this table without worrying about it falling apart or becoming damaged during play.
- It is very easy to level the table so you enjoy the best gameplay
- This table is incredibly sturdy and durable once assembled correctly
- Some users have reported that it is very difficult to put the table together without leaving gouges and scratches in the wood
- There are some reports that the felt tends to wear thin quickly
4. Playcraft River 8.4’ Slate Pool Table
The chrome corner caps help to protect the gorgeous wood of your new pool table from any ball damage, and the thick slate bed has plenty of support so that you get the best possible gameplay from your new table. Not only does this pool table meet BCA standards, but it is made of solid wood, which means that it is durable and long lasting. The gorgeous design of this table looks at home in any updated space, and because the legs are designed to be attractive and supportive, you don’t have to worry about the table appearing too heavy or dark.
- The cross legs on the table are not only very attractive, but add plenty of support
- There are multiple colors of felt that you can choose from to customize your table
- There are some reports of the table being delivered without all of the necessary hardware, making assembly very difficult
- Some users have reported that you need to hire a professional to assemble the table, which can get expensive
5. Barrington Billiards Company Barrington Hawthorne 8.3’ Pool Table
You’re sure to love the real leather drop pockets that will make you feel like you are playing in a real pool hall, not in your own home. Additionally, this pool table has an additional protective coating applied to the legs and the feet of the table to help protect against any scratches, which will keep the table looking as good as new for many years to come. With high-quality accessories included, you won’t have to shop for new accessories before playing.
- The gorgeous legs on this table not only make it more attractive, but are thick and sturdy enough to provide ample support
- The felt is attached very securely so that it doesn’t buckle
- Some users have reported that the table shakes and rocks when the balls roll across the surface
- There are reports that leveling the table can take a long time
6. Playcraft Yukon River 8.4’ Slate Pool Table
This large pool table would be overbearing in a room due to the size of it, but thanks to the lighter stain on the wood, it won’t look too heavy or overbearing, making it ideal in any home, regardless of how much light you have in the space. It’s designed to make playing easy, thanks to the included drop pockets and the high-quality felt.
- The lighter stain on this table keeps the pool table from looking too heavy and ensures that it will look right at home in any décor
- The slate is honed to ensures that you have a level playing surface at all times
- There are some reports of the metal on the corners of the table being sharp and easy to run into
- Some users have reported that the legs tend to wobble until you have tightened them enough to keep them steady
7. Playcraft Rio Grande Slate 8.4’ Pool Table
This pool table will look perfectly at home in a modern or industrial home, although thanks to the straight lines, attractive surface, and durable build, it will work in most any setting. The crossbars on each end of the table don’t just improve the appearance of the table, but also help to ensure that there aren’t any problems with weak spots causing the table to become damaged during use.
- The included leveling hardware makes it easy to level the table so you get even and fair gameplay
- The exposed joints add a lot of visual interest to the pool table
- Some users have reported that it’s a good idea to hire a professional to assemble the table due to how heavy it is and how difficult it is to assemble by yourself
- There are reports of the table shipping with a crack in the frame
8. Playcraft Charles River 8’ Slate Pool Table
With K66 rubber cushions all around the top of this pool table, you can see how playing on the table will be incredibly enjoyable. The hardwood cabinet was specifically chosen to be not only attractive, but also to offer impressive durability so that the table won’t shift position during gameplay, even when you lean on it to line up your shots. Thanks to the inlaid rail sights, you’ll be able to easily line up any shot, helping you play the best game of your life.
- This pool table has been engineered for professional gameplay, which means that you can enjoy the best at-home playing experience
- The conditioned leather on the pockets is not only attractive, but protected to ensure that the leather doesn’t wear
- There are some reports that the deep carvings in the pool table tend to collect dust
- Some users have reported that it is incredibly heavy and difficult to move
9. Barrington Billiards Company Barrington Woodhaven 8.3’ Pool Table
The frame of this attractive pool table is made from solid wood, which means that it can withstand a lot of use and people leaning on it without shifting, wobbling, or cracking. Additionally, the attractive cherry color of the wood will update and brighten up any space in your room. Thanks to the premium bumpers, as well as the drop pockets, you’ll find that playing on this pool table is not only easy, but incredibly enjoyable. Enjoy the competition-grade blended felt that was specifically chosen to help your balls roll smoothly without getting caught on any pills or bumps in the fabric.
- The adjustable bracket system allows you to easily level the playing field
- The square legs have been pre-assembled, which means that you can start playing right away without a lot of setup time
- Does not come with any accessories, and buying quality cues and balls can be expensive
10. Plank and Hide Industrial Pool Table
This is a very unique pool table that doesn’t look traditional at all, but will still look great in most any place thanks to the rustic finish, forged steel rivets, and vintage steel straps. If you are in the market for a pool table that really stands out from other available models, then this may be one that you love. It combines a modern appearance with industrial details that really help the pool table stand out and will make it an interesting focal point in any room.
- Consists of genuine backed 1-inch slate for superior gameplay
- Oversized pro series rails offer you plenty of support and a great place to put your hands when you are lining up shots
- Some users have reported that the pockets are a little shallow, which means that you may have to move balls around if players favor a specific pocket during a game