Are you in the market for a Red and Black Pool Table? Then you're in for a treat. We've hand selected 8 elegant and bold black and red tables that you're going to love.
Check them out below...
1. Hathaway Games Jupiter 7’ Pool Table
If you are in the market for a sleek and modern-looking pool table, then you will want to consider this option from Hathaway Games. Not only is the red felt incredibly high-quality, which means that you can play for long periods of time without worrying about accidentally marring or marking the fabric, but the frame is designed to offer you plenty of support.
Additionally, this pool table features extra-wide rails as well as inlay sights and exception bumpers to make you feel as though you are playing on a professional table. The drop pockets have been designed to be extra durable so that they won’t be damaged, no matter how hard you hit the ball and it drops into them. Enjoy amazing gameplay when you use this durable and attractive pool table.
- Attractive chrome accents really help the black and red combination stand out.
- It is made with a rugged leg design that ensures that they won’t wobble or move when you are leaning on the table to line up a shot.
- There are some reports of the pool cues being lower quality and not as easy or fun to use.
2. Mizerak Donovan II Slatron 8’ Slate Pool Table & Accessories
There’s no reason why you can’t have a high-quality, functional, and attractive pool table in your modern or contemporary home when you opt for this great table from Mizerak. While most people picture traditional pool tables when they think about buying them for their homes, this black and red option will improve your home’s appearance while still providing you with plenty of entertainment.
The wool-blend cloth has been dyed a deep red that won’t fade or run, which means that you never have to worry about your table becoming less attractive or not standing up to your use. Additionally, the black laminate cabinet on the table is designed to withstand a lot of use without scuffing. Thanks to the easy-to-clean surface, you can wipe it down to keep it free of dust and dirt.
- The legs are designed to offer additional support during games.
- All accessories included are high-quality and will allow you to enjoy your new table right away.
- Some users have reported being incredibly frustrated at having to assemble all parts of the table, including putting on the felt by themselves.
- There are reports of the felt causing difficulties leveling the table.
3. Hathaway Games Spartan 6’ Pool Table
If you are looking for a smaller black and red pool table that will look great in your home without taking up too much space, then this six-foot option is sure to be at the top of your list. It’s the perfect size for family play but still is stylish and offers incredible gameplay. While other smaller pool tables don’t offer the high-quality gameplay that larger pool tables do, this smaller pool table is perfect for a smaller space but won’t compromise play quality.
This means that you can enjoy great games with this pool table regardless of your skill level and that you will love the way that it looks. While this table does come with a removable cover to allow you to play ping-pong, if you want to really enjoy the way the table looks, leave the cover off to expose the red felt.
- Assembly is very easy, thanks to all of the pre-drilled holes lining up perfectly
- K819 rubber cushions were specifically chosen and included in construction to provide exceptional gameplay.
- It does not feature a ball return system, which would make playing games a lot easier and more fun.
4. Hathaway Games Mirage 7.5’ Pool Table
This larger pool table is not only perfect for serious games with your friends and family members but is also striking. Due to its larger size, you will need to make sure that you have ample room in your home for your new pool table; however, once you find the right place to set it up, you are sure to love how it starts conversations whenever you have guests over.
Unlike most black and white pool tables that feature a black frame and legs, this pool table has silver around the top of the frame as well as in accented areas to ensure that the table is as attractive as it is functional. You can use the inlay sights to ensure that you can easily line up any shot during your games.
- The size and weight of the table will prevent it from sliding during play.
- The contrast of the black and silver with the red felt makes this a very striking table that is sure to be a conversation starter in your home.
- There are some reports of the table being very heavy and difficult to assemble on your own.
5. Hathaway Games Newport 7’ Rotating Game Table
You’re sure to love the beautiful wood grain that appears in this melamine and how it makes the table look much higher quality. With crisp and straight lines, this contemporary and updated pool table will look right at home in most any room in your house and is so durable that you don’t need to worry about it being damaged during play.
The included bumpers have been tested to ensure that they offer the best gameplay experience and the chrome plating on the corner caps serves to add a little visual interest to the pool table as well as protect them from being damaged. This means that you can move your table to another room or home without worrying about denting the corners and negatively affecting its appearance.
- The removable top allows you to use the pool table as a dining table or to simply protect the felt from damage.
- The benches offer storage and can be pushed under the table when you want to play a game of pool.
- Some users have reported that the felt is very thin and will easily tear.
- There are reports of the table being easily damaged during assembly and normal gameplay.
6. Plank and Hide Rexx Red Industrial Steel Billiards Pool Table with Simonis Felt
While most pool tables are sure to be showstoppers and attract attention in your home, this pool table really stands out from the rest due to its steel design as well as the face that the frame and legs are bright red. The steel frame, legs, and rail caps are all built over a hardwood structure, which means that your pool table is durable and strong. The K66 rubber cushions were specifically chosen to allow you to enjoy fast games and smooth motion.
If you are looking for a durable pool table that doesn’t require a lot of maintenance then you are sure to love this great option, as it is virtually indestructible and doesn’t require care. The bright finish on the steel is designed to last and not to fade, and the dark black felt won’t bleach in the light.
- It is very difficult to find a red pool table with black felt, which means that this unique table will really stand out.
- Since it is made from steel, it is almost impossible to accidentally damage your new table.
- At 1100 pounds, you will struggle to get enough people to help you move this pool table if you want to place it in another area in your home.
7. Harvil 8-Foot Slate Pool Table
This pool table features a three-section slate top that allows you to enjoy some of the best gameplay in your own home. Thanks to the high-quality felt that is made up of 75% wool and 25% nylon blend, your balls will roll smoothly and you won’t have to worry about them slowing prematurely. The attractive black laminate on the wood frame is inlaid with silver accents. Additionally, you can rely on the inlaid sights to help you line up your next shot.
The internal drop pockets are large enough so that you don’t have to worry about your balls being stored out of the way during your game. Since the pedestal legs are so strong and secure, your table won’t wobble. Use the levelers to ensure a flat playing surface so that you can enjoy every game.
- It comes with high-quality accessories so that you can start playing right away.
- It includes a compartment for ball storage.
- There are reports that trying to assemble the pool table by yourself is almost impossible and that hiring a third party to do it is important.
- At over 900 pounds, once this pool table is in place in your home, it is nearly impossible to move.
8. Bourbon Street 6ft Portable Pool Table, Fairmont Style
If you are looking for a pool table that is attractive and bright red and black but doesn’t take up a lot of room in your home, then you are sure to love this opt. It’s a portable table, which means that it’s light enough for you to easily move it from one location in your home to another. Thanks to the chrome-plated corners, you don’t need to worry about particularly powerful shots damaging your pool table.
The ¼” flat-edge bumpers provide the fast action that you have come to expect from playing on a quality pool table even though this is a portable model and not nearly as heavy. While you do have to be careful not to lean too hard on the table when lining up a shot as it may shift position, this table is durable enough to last through a lot of games without being damaged or breaking.
- The blended wool cloth is very hard-wearing and will last without fading.
- The metal legs fold easily so you can store the table out of the way.
- There are some reports of the legs not offering the sturdy base that this table needs.
- Some users have reported that the accessories need to be replaced for the best gameplay.