Are you looking for a pool table with red felt? Well, then you've made it to the right place! We've hand-picked 11 options that you're going to absolutely love.
Now let's check out some of these pool tables...
1. Hathaway Games Mirage 7.5-ft Pool Table Black with Red Felt
Not only are you sure to love the clean and well-defined lines on this pool table, but its modern appearance ensures that it will fit nicely into any room in your home. The red felt of the table really pops against the dark frame and legs of the table, and the silver accents are strategically placed to improve its appearance. You’ll love the extra-wide top rails and the support that they offer so that you can lean on the table without it moving.
- The K818 bumper cushions have been tested in tournaments to ensure that they offer the best play
- Included leg levelers make it easy and fast to level the table for the best playing possible
- There are some reports of users struggling to get the pool table set up on their own due to its size and weight
2. Simba USA Inc 6.7’ Pool Table with Snooker Full Set Accessories Brown with Red Felt
Complete with all of the accessories that you need to start playing right away, this pool table also features drop pockets that are deep enough to easily contain your balls, as well as a cover so that you can protect the bright red felt when you are not playing. Additionally, thanks to the stout legs and strong design of the frame of this pool table, there is very little risk of it accidentally shifting on the floor during play. This does mean that you will want help when moving it so that you won’t scratch or damage your floor.
- The smaller size ensures that it won’t overpower your room
- The chrome on the corner cups makes this pool table pop and attracts attention
- Some users have reported that the pool cues aren’t very high-quality and need to be replaced for the best playing experience
3. Mizerak Donovan II Slatron 8’ Pool Table & Accessories Black with Red Felt
This pool table looks very contemporary, which means that it will be at home in any updated or modern home, and it won’t look too traditional or out of place. The reinforced legs have been specifically designed to ensure that the table doesn’t wobble. Additionally, the chrome levelers on each of the legs will allow you to easily level the table for the best playing experience, and they match the chrome accents on each of the four corner cups to really set this pool table apart.
- The black frame and legs of this pool table contrast beautifully with the red felt
- Once assembled this pool table is very sturdy
- There are some reports of the table surface not being flat or easily leveled
- Some users have reported that the materials used in construction are not high-quality
4. Hathaway Games Jupiter 7’ Pool Table Black and Silver with Red Felt
Made from engineered wood and then covered with a quality black melamine, this pool table has been built to last and to stand up to long games without being damaged or showing signs of wear. Even though the legs on this pool table are a bit slimmer than others that are on the market, you don’t have to worry about how durable the table is, which means that you can enjoy an updated look without the fear of the table rocking or moving during play, which is ideal for long games or ones that get very heated between players.
- The surface is specifically designed to ensure that the balls roll smoothly
- Both the corner connectors and drop pockets have been ABS-molded for extreme durability
- Some users have reported that while the pool cues work, they don’t look very nice
5. GLD Products Fat Cat Reno 7.5’ Slate Pool Table Wood Trim with Red Felt
The 6-inch rails on this pool table have gorgeous white diamond inlays that really enhance the piece and make it more beautiful. Thanks to the high-quality playing surface, you don’t need to worry about whether or not your balls will stay in place when you are playing or whether they will move off to the side. Additionally, this pool table has K66 rubber bumpers that are very high-quality and will provide a lot of bounce and movement when you play.
- It is very easy to level this table so that you have a flat playing surface
- The deep red of the felt is very attractive
- There are some reports that the felt scuffs very easily
- Some users have reported that even with regular cleaning, the felt has a lot of lint on it, which can affect gameplay
6. Minnesota Fats Fullerton 8’ Pool Table Dark Wood Trim with Red Felt
Thanks to the internal leveling system, you won’t ever have to worry about your balls rolling off to the edge of the table when you’re playing. This table not only comes with all of the accessories that you need to start playing immediately, but it is very easy to set up. The synthetic leather pockets are designed to let you see the balls that are in the pockets, and they are incredibly attractive. The wood underneath the felt keeps balls rolling smoothly and quickly.
- The attractive drop pockets make this table look higher quality
- The top is designed to allow the balls to roll smoothly
- Some users have reported that it is very easy to accidentally damage this pool table
- There are some reports of the trim being flimsy and easily breaking off during assembly
7. Hathway Games Spartan 6’ Pool Table Black Legs with Red Felt and Ping Pong Option
This smaller pool table is ideal if you are looking for a pool table that can fit in a tighter space without sacrificing style or playing ability. While some compact pool tables aren’t as high-quality as others, this pool table is designed to allow you hours of fun play without the surface being damaged or the legs becoming loose and wobbly. Between the red felt and the black melamine of the table itself, this piece will add a lot of class and style to your home, no matter what the rest of your décor in your home looks like. It is a welcome addition in any space.
- Thanks to the pre-drilled holes, assembly is fairly fast and easy
- The pressed wood has all been sandwiched in a durable material to prevent water damage
- Some users have reported that the felt on the table should be a higher quality
8. Imperial Line Barnstable 8’ Pool Table Light Wood with Red Felt
For the perfect combination of red felt and a weathered wood, you need to make sure that you consider this pool table from Imperial Line. The gorgeous wood has incredible lines that add to the beauty of the piece and ensure that it will really stand out from the rest of your furniture. If you want to invest in the matching dining top, then you can ensure that you will be able to have a great place to host dinner parties without having to purchase a dining room table, as well.
- Pedestal legs add a great design detail to this table and set it apart from others on the market
- The 1-inch slate provides true roll when you play
- Some people may find that the price is more than they would be willing to spend on a pool table
9. Minnesota Fats 7.5 Fullerton Dark Wood with Red Felt
If you ever wear through your red felt, then you can easily replace it, which means that you don’t ever need to worry about this table looking old or worn out as long as you are willing to take care of it. The beautiful finish on the wood of the table itself compliments the red felt and really makes it pop. The slate core of the play field allows for the most level play and ensures that you don’t have to worry about your balls rolling out of the way when you are playing. Finally, the cushions allow for maximum accuracy during games.
- Large play area provides you with plenty of space for friendly or competitive games
- The heavy-duty play surface offers a durable performance
- There are some reports of the pool cues not being as high-quality as the table
10. Playcraft Brazos River 8’ Slate Pool Table, Weathered Barn Light Brown Wood with Red Felt
Not only is the deep red felt on this table incredibly attractive, but it is also very durable and designed to withstand a lot of use without being damaged. This means that you can put this table in the busiest room of your home without worrying about it being damaged. Thanks to the superior strength of the legs and the stretcher beam, this table will not move or shift position while in use, which keeps games fair and honest.
- The crossbars on the legs help to keep the table sturdy and durable
- Some users have reported that not all of the parts needed for assembly are shipped with the pool table, making it very difficult to put together
11. Harvil 8-Foot Slate Pool Table – Bellagio - Mahogany Colored Wood with Red Felt
The slate surface on this pool table is made from 1-inch slate and comes in three pieces so that you can easily install it. With solid, hand-carved wooden legs, it’s easy to see how this table will add beauty and style to your home. Additionally, this pool table comes with premium accessories that will ensure that you can take your pool game to the next level. With K66 rubber bumper cushions for the best playability, this pool table is not just a showstopper, it’s also fully functional and a dream to play on.
- The detailed claw feet on the pool table add to the attractiveness of the piece
- The birch veneer is designed to withstand use without being scratched
- At almost 700 pounds, this table is very difficult to move once you have it in position