Looking for a pool table with ping pong conversion top? Well, then you're in luck. We've got 5 options that work well for both games so that you can switch off depending on what you're in the mood for.
Let's check out some of these pool ping pong tables.
1. Hathaway Games Spartan 6’ Pool Table
One of the reasons why you are sure to love this great pool table with a ping pong top is its beautiful design, as well as the striking contrast between the deep red of the felt and the black of the actual table. Unlike other pool tables that can appear out of place in a dramatic living room or game room, this pool table will fit right in and can improve the appearance of most any room.
Because it is sized a little smaller, you won’t have to worry about how easily you can find room for your new table in your home, and everyone will have the space that they need to fit around the table to play.
The K819 rubber cushions were specifically chosen for this table to ensure that you get the best possible gameplay and to keep your balls moving in the desired direction without any problems.
When you want to play ping pong, you can easily install the removable table on the top, as it is very lightweight and easy to lift on and off of the table, making this a great option for a family with younger children who will want to switch between games on a regular basis. The chrome accents on the corners of the table serve not only to protect the corners from damage, but also to increase the overall beauty and impressiveness of the table.
- All drill holes line up perfectly to make assembly very fast and easy
- The pressed wood is enclosed in a vinyl type material, which means that the wood is protected from damp and other damaging elements
- Although this table is smaller than others on the market, it offers plenty of great features and is designed for advanced gameplay in a smaller space
- There are reports that the felt material is lower quality when compared to the rest of the table and could stand to be replaced with something of better quality
2. Hathaway Games Newport 7’ Rotating Game Table
No matter if you are in the market for a pool table because you want to have one in your home or because you need one for a conference center for your business, you are sure to love the versatility and amazing style of this option.
Not only can you play a competitive game of pool thanks to the included accessories and larger size of this table, but you can easily put a lid on top and switch over to a rousing game of ping pong without much delay or problems.
Finally, when you are ready to take a break from competitive games and enjoy a meal with your friends, the table closes up easily and the benches pull out to provide you with a comfortable and stylish place to sit.
The round inlaid sights in the table make lining up your shot easier than ever before, and the bumpers have been specifically chosen to make gameplay as fast and competitive as possible, which is great for long hours of play with your friends.
- The included benches ensure that your pool and ping pong combination table is as useful as possible, as you can easily pull them out to sit and eat or push them under the table to get them out of the way
- The benches offer storage so you can have all of the necessary accessories close to the table
- The dark wood is very impressive and makes the table appear very high quality
- Some users have reported that the pool table is not very high quality and that when assembling it you need to be careful so that you don’t damage the parts
- There have been some reports that the felt is very thin and will need to be replaced to improve gameplay and make your shots more reliable and easier to control
Read Also: Can You Play Ping Pong on a Pool Table?
3. Hathaway Games Maverick 7’ Pool Table
If you are in the market for a compact pool table that still offers great gameplay and versatility then this is a great option to consider. While it is not a full-sized table, it still provides you with a great playing surface for both pool and ping pong.
Thanks to the attractive drop pockets, you will be able to easily keep track of your balls while you are playing. This means that you can focus more on making your best shot. The white inlay sights and the chrome corner caps not only improve gameplay, but make this table a gorgeous conversation starter.
With adjustable legs, you can make some adjustments to the table to keep the balls from rolling towards the edge of the table and to prevent your shots from going off to the side when you are playing a game of ping pong.
Because this table is made from a combination of both solid and manufactured wood, it is incredibly strong and is designed to withstand a lot of use without being damaged. One really cool feature about this table is that it can be used both indoors and outdoors, which makes it perfect if you want to have your table on a porch, but don’t want it to be damaged by the elements.
- Assembly is very easy and doesn’t take long, thanks to the predrilled holes and how easily everything will line up when putting together the table
- Table is lighter than other pool table/ping pong table combinations on the market, which makes it much easier to move around in your home without accidentally scratching or damaging the floor
- There are some reports that the table is very difficult to level, which makes playing both pool and ping pong difficult and frustrating
- Some users have reported that the table is not made from high-quality materials and is easily damaged
4. Triumph Sports USA Phoenix 7’ Pool Table
Not only is this pool table incredibly attractive, but it has been designed with special features to ensure that you enjoy some of the best gameplay possible, which means that you won’t ever want to stop playing pool or ping pong.
The legs are incredibly sturdy, so you never have to worry about the table rocking or moving during play, which can be very disruptive, and it is strong and durable enough for you to lean on the table when you want to line up your shot and need a little extra support to do so correctly.
One of the best features is how easily this table converts from a pool table to a ping pong table, making it ideal for a family who loves to play games and wants to be able to change things up to prevent family members from getting bored.
The frame is made from a combination of slatron and manufactured wood, so while it is very sturdy and stable, it is not so heavy that you can’t easily move the table if you need to relocate it. At only 207 pounds, you can easily store this table in the corner of a room and pull it out when you want to play a game.
- It’s very easy to set up this table, and due to its size and weight, you don’t need to worry about it shifting during play
- Comes with all of the accessories that you need to start playing right away
- Some users have reported that the ping pong table comes in three parts, making it difficult to use without accidentally hitting the cracks and having your balls fly off
- There are reports that the ping pong table pieces do not align correctly, making it impossible to play a great game
- Some users have reported that the ping pong net doesn’t stay in place and falls down during games
5. MD Sports 84” Billiard Table and Table Tennis Top Combination
When you want to switch between ping pong and pool without a lot of problems, you will love this table. You can easily lift the top off of the table to expose the pool table when you are finished playing ping pong, or place the top on the table to switch games.
The ping pong top is light enough to lift it by yourself, and since you can easily store it out of the way, it doesn’t take up too much room. Not only is this table incredibly easy to set up, but because it comes with all of the accessories that you need to play the two games, you don’t have to worry about going to the store to buy new accessories.
The design of the table is great, as it is very durable and the legs are thick and strong. Thanks to the blue top, this table will really stand out in your home and attract a lot of attention. In addition, the chrome accents on the corner cups help to define the table as a whole and pop against the black of the table’s frame.
- The only assembly necessary is to attach the leg which means that assembly is fast and incredibly easy
- The smaller size of the table means that you can fit it into tight spaces or rooms in your home
- There are some reports that the legs are a little flimsy, which makes people wary about leaning onto the table to take a shot, as they do not want the table to move from under them
- Some users have reported that the table top is tilted, which makes it difficult, if not impossible to line up a shot and have it go exactly where you want it to
What about pool tables with air hockey conversion tops? We've found some of those, too, and created a list of the best ones here.