Are you looking for a mini pool table for kids? Then you've come to the right place. We've put together 11 different sized options that will get children to enjoy billiards no matter what their age.
Now let's check out some of these smaller tables...
1. HomCom Folding 2.1’ Miniature Pool Table
If you want to buy a pool table that the kids are sure to love playing on and simply don’t have enough room in your home for a larger table, then you are sure to love this miniature folding table. The fleece top is designed to help keep the balls rolling smoothly while you play. Since the legs will easily fold up underneath the table, you don’t have to commit to having your new pool table set up in your home, which can take up a lot of space.
- It is very easy to assemble and small enough to store out of the way.
- The legs fold in for easy storage.
- There are some reports that the table starts to fall apart shortly after being bought.
- Some users have reported the table being shipped with a cracked top.
2. AirZone Play 3.3’ Pool Table
This pool table comes with all of the accessories that you or the kids in your life will need to start playing right away. It’s incredibly portable and can be used either on the floor or on top of a table if you need to lift it higher. The gorgeous blue felt is durable and made to withstand rough play by children without being scuffed or damaged. Kids will love sweeping the felt with the included brush to keep it in good condition.
- It is lightweight and easy to move out of the way.
- It can be put on a table to lift the surface so that it’s easier to play on.
- Some users have reported that it is difficult to retrieve the balls from the pockets.
- There are some reports that it can be difficult to play on because the legs are so short.
3. Voit 2.2’ Pool Table
Unlike some pool tables that are designed for kids to use, this one comes with rubber bumpers to provide the best possible gameplay. Rely on the adjustable legs to easily level the table so that everyone has a fair chance of winning. The drop pockets are large enough to hold a number of the balls so that you can keep playing without having to worry about removing them from the pockets for more room. With all of the accessories included, you can start playing right away.
- It is incredibly easy to assemble.
- The table is very sturdy once the legs are attached, which means that kids can lean on it to line up their shots.
- There are reports of the felt easily tearing.
- Some users have reported that the pool cues are low-quality and are prone to warping.
4. Freeport Park Birdsong 3’ Pool Table
This small pool table is the perfect size to be put on your dining room table when you want to play a game of pool with friends or family members. Even though it is very small, it still has high-quality felt on the top to provide a realistic playing experience and to help keep the balls rolling smoothly in the right direction. While it is not designed for outdoor use, it is light enough to take outside for a quick game when the weather is nice and there isn’t any threat of rain, which could ruin the table.
- At only 14 pounds, it’s easy to lift and move this pool table out of the way.
- It is perfect for kids to play on but adults can enjoy a mini game as well.
- There are some reports that the laminate and MDF used aren’t very high-quality.
5. Playcraft Sport Bank Shot 3.3’ Pool Table
This pool table is very quick and easy to assemble as all you have to do is attach the legs. Because it comes with all of the necessary accessories, you don’t have to worry about whether or not you will be able to play right away. The drop pockets are large enough for children to reach their hands inside to remove balls without fear of them getting stuck or pinching their hands. Plus, the table sits at the perfect height for comfortable use so that even younger children can play the game easily.
- It is the perfect size for young children who want to learn how to play pool.
- The attractive cherry laminate makes the table look light and appealing.
- Some users have reported that parts of the table shipped with cracks.
- There are reports that the table feels cheaply made.
6. Voit Space-Saver 4’ Pool Table
Not only will you love how you can move this table out of the way when you aren’t playing it but the quality features included ensure that you’ll really enjoy playing a game of pool. The rubber side bumpers keep rebounds realistic and mimic the gameplay you’d enjoy on a larger table. Additionally, this table is incredibly durable, which is important if you are going to be allowing children to play on the table and don’t want to worry about it being damaged or shifting while they lean into it and line up a shot.
- Because the table folds up, it’s perfect for homes without a lot of space for a permanent table.
- Adjustable legs make keeping the table flat and level incredibly easy.
- There are some reports that the center pockets stick out into the table, interrupting gameplay.
7. Hathaway Striker 40” Table Top Pool Table
This is a slightly larger table top pool table, which means that while it is designed for kids to enjoy a game with each other, adults can easily play as well without accidentally hitting the balls off of the table. It’s a very rugged table that was designed to withstand back-to-back games without breaking or being damaged, which means that your entire family can enjoy it. The four corners have black accents that are designed to not only improve the appearance of the table but also to protect the corners from being damaged during play or storage.
- The legs have non-marking pads to ensure that the floor, table, or furniture isn’t marked or marred when the pool table is placed on it for a game.
- The bright red felt is very eye-catching.
- There are some reports that the table isn’t as high-quality as others due to being made from MDF.
8. Harvil Tabletop Pool Table with Accessories
This table is made from durable and sturdy wood, which means that no matter if you are playing a game or have the table in storage, you don’t have to worry about it being damaged or broken. Because it is so small, it doesn’t take up very much room but it still fun to play on, thanks to the quality blue felt, fun graphics, and perfectly sized pool cues.
- Due to the size and weight, you can take this pool table with you anywhere, even on vacation.
- Assembly only takes a few minutes.
- Some users have reported that the very short legs mean that you need to play the pool table on a larger table for adults to be able to play.
- There are reports that the small balls are very lightweight and make gameplay unrealistic.
9. Costzon Billiard Table for Kids
This attractive pool table mimics the professional tables that you may find in a bar, thanks to the attractive drop pockets, sturdy legs, and quality felt that was used in its construction. You’re sure to love the straight lines of this table, which make it very attractive, and the fact that the legs are durable and strong so they won’t wobble or warp during games. The brown PVC is very easy to wipe clean if it gets dirty so your table will continue to look amazing.
- The corners have been bolstered to ensure that they aren’t damaged.
- The table is very easy to level, thanks to the included adjusters.
- There are some reports of the pool cues not being very good quality.
- Some users have reported that it is difficult to get the balls to roll in straight lines.
10. Rally and Roar Tabletop Pool Table Set and Accessories for Kids
Thanks to the compact design of this table, you can easily set it up on your dining room table without it appearing too large or it being difficult to play on. The real rubber bumpers are designed to make playing on this table feel as if you are playing on a much larger table. Since you have all of the accessories that you need, you can start a game right away. Additionally, the accessories are high-quality and have enough weight to them that adults can play as well.
- It is convenient enough to take inside or outside when you want to play.
- The balls feel very heavy, which makes gameplay much more realistic.
- Some users have reported wrinkles in the cloth that affect how the ball rolls.
- There are reports that the pockets are much too small for an adult to retrieve balls.
11. Goplus Mini Pool Table Billiard Game Set
It is not only very easy to assemble this pool table but also to pack it up and carry it with you if you want to play a game of pool outside of your living room. The drop pockets make it easy to collect and carry the balls so that nobody has to worry about bringing them. This pool table is designed to fit on any flat surface to provide you with exceptional play.
- The balls roll straight and true on the surface
- Slightly larger size means that adults can easily play.
- There are reports that the bumpers aren’t very high-quality.
- Some users have reported that there are missing screws and the table doesn’t have enough support for wild games.