Table games are so much fun that it's a shame to limit them to the indoors. With these indoor outdoor pool table options - you no longer have to...
Now let's check them out...
1. Hathaway Games Maverick 7’ Pool Table
It can be difficult to find a smaller pool table that is able to be sued both indoors and outdoors, but this seven-foot table is perfect for most families. The durable surface on this table means that you can easily use it both indoors or outdoors without worrying about it being damaged. In addition to how durable the table is, you are sure to love the included features such as the drop pockets, high-quality accessories, and the adjustable legs.
It’s important when buying a pool table that you make sure that it is durable and this one is very high-quality. Not only will it stay in place when you are playing a game but it’s made to withstand the elements as well as normal wear and tear. Because it has a cover that doubles for ping-pong, you are sure to get a lot of use out of this quality table.
- Assembly takes less than an hour and is very easy to complete.
- The table is very heavy, which means that you can lean against it while playing without it shifting under your weight.
- Some users have reported that it is very difficult to level the table for the best gameplay.
- There are reports of users not having the correct accessories shipped to their homes.
2. Imperial International Folding 7.4’ Pool Table
The durable Taclon cloth included on this tale is perfect for use both indoors and outdoors as it is designed to be able to withstand harsh elements without becoming damaged. This means that the attractive blue of the cloth won’t fade in the sun or due to heat and you don’t have to worry about rain or high winds breaking the table.
Unlike some other foldable tables, which tend to be a little wobbly when they are set up, this pool table has legs that lock firmly into position so that you don’t have to deal with them wobbling or causing you to have difficulty lining up your shot. This means that you can enjoy a lot of fun with your table no matter how many people are playing or how windy it is outside.
- The slightly smaller size means that you can easily place it in a smaller area in your home or on your deck.
- The table folds so that you can move it out of the way if you need additional room.
- There are some reports that the included pool cue isn’t very high-quality and needs to be replaced before playing.
- Some users have reported that the blue of the felt is not true to the color that they thought they ordered.
3. Playcraft Extera 8.3’ Pool Table with Playing Equipment
This is a very sleek table that looks great both inside your home or outside on the deck or patio, which makes it a great choice for anyone who wants to be able to use his or her table in either location. The top of the table is made from a high-density fiberboard that is covered with a durable, bright blue resin felt. This felt was specifically chosen to last without showing signs of wear and tear when it is left outside.
Even though the frame of the table is made from manufactured wood, it is very strong and durable and the pieces are connected so that you don’t need to worry about your table wobbling. This table is perfect for both beginners and more advanced players who will love how easily the balls move on the felt and the ease of lining up shots.
- It is perfect for use in a high-humidity area or where you get a lot of rain as it is designed to withstand water damage.
- Assembly is very fast and easy.
- There are some reports of the surface of the pool table not being completely flat.
- Some users have reported that the bumpers aren’t as active or live as ones on a regular pool table.
4. Hathaway Games Alpine 8’ Pool Table
This large pool table is perfect if you want to be able to enjoy a game of pool outside without having to worry about your table being damaged. Because the table has been specifically built to withstand the elements, you can rest easy that even if you leave the table outside 24/7, it won’t be damaged. With K55 gum rubber cushions along the edges of the table, you’ll be amazed at the fast action that it provides and how easily your balls will move across the surface.
Not only will you have all of the accessories that you need to start playing right away when you opt for this pool table but it also comes with a durable nylon cover to protect it when not in use.
- The high-quality felt has been designed to be both waterproof and to stand up to UV rays without being damaged.
- The bright white finish on the frame and legs is eye-catching and sure to draw attention when people come to visit you.
- There are some reports that the white finish on the pool table can be damaged or dirtied easily, which means that you have to make sure to take time to clean the table on a regular basis.
- There is no ball return system.
5. Triangle Billiards Outdoor 8.5’ Slate Pool Table
This large pool table is perfect for use outside or indoors but it’s designed to withstand the elements without being damaged. Thanks to the durable felt, quality frame, and the weight of the table, you don’t need to worry about it being damaged due to rain, snow, or high winds. At 700 pounds, this table is not only heavy enough for you to lean against it when you are lining up a shot but you won’t have to worry about it shifting position or being damaged in a storm.
The metal frame is strong and won’t be damaged. While this pool table is very contemporary in design, it looks great in most any home, thanks to its striking color. The deep blue of the felt is a lot more muted than some brighter blues and it looks especially rich and attractive next to the cool of the frame.
- The one piece of slate means that you can quickly and easily level the table.
- The contemporary design is updated and looks great in any home or on the patio.
- It does not include all of the accessories that you need to start playing right away.
6. Imperial International 7 ft. Non-Slate Outdoor Billiard Table with Accessories
One of the features that you are sure to love most about this pool table is that you can easily spray the frame down with water when you need to remove any dirt or grime. Additionally, this pool table comes with all of the necessary accessories to start playing right away, although you may want to invest in higher-quality pool cues as you get better at the game.
You can’t beat how heavy-duty this pool table is, which means that you never have to worry about it being damaged through normal play. If you want an outdoor pool table and live in an area with high winds, then this is a great option for you. This pool table works just as well inside the home or on a covered patio as it can withstand the elements but still looks contemporary and updated enough to be used inside a home with the right décor.
- The included protective cover ensures that your pool table will be protected in any weather when not in use.
- The large size of this pool table means that you can enjoy very competitive games with your family and friends.
- Some users have reported concerns over how durable the aluminum frame will be in the long run.
7. Hathaway Fairmont Portable 6-Ft Pool Table
A great feature that you are sure to love with this pool table is that it easily folds up so that you can store it out of the way when it’s not in use and so that you can take it with you. This makes it easy to move the table from inside your home to outside when you want to play in the nice weather. Because it is a little bit smaller than some other pool tables, it’s much easier for children to play but adults can get a lot of use out of this table as well.
Because the legs fold up and underneath the table, you don’t have to worry about assembling it before you can play.
*The main thing that makes this outdoor friendly is the folding. Be careful about leaving it outside for extended periods.
- Integrated leg levelers make it very easy to ensure that you have an even playing surface for every game.
- Accessories come in a nylon carry bag so that you can always keep them together.
- There are some reports of the corners of the table not being attached correctly and people getting cut on them.
- Some users have reported that the bumpers are dead and don’t offer any action.
8. Imperial Outdoor Pool Table 8ft
The tan color of fabric on this pool table makes it really stand out from other indoor-outdoor pool tables on the market. While the tan isn’t as bright and eye-catching as blue fabric is, many people appreciate the muted color and how it makes the table appear classier and higher quality. Additionally, bolting the legs to the table itself is fast and easy so assembly doesn’t take very long.
The leg levelers are easy to use and measure five inches across, which means that they are durable and supportive enough to handle the weight of the table without being damaged. The board is made from polyester resin and Formica sheets, making it fire retardant, waterproof, and amazingly durable.
- The fabric is an outdoor Taclon cloth so it won’t be damaged by sun, rain, or other elements.
- The aluminum frame, corners, and legs are durable and easy to clean.
- Some users have reported scuffs on the table cover.
- There are some reports of the corner pockets cracking easily.