Are you looking for a 4-in-1 pool table? Then you've come to the right place. In this guide, we've put together 7 of the best options available that let you play pool, foosball, air hockey and billiards.
However, do note that many of these options are better suited for kids than adults. If you want the absolute best multi-game table then check out the Fat Cat Pocket 3-in-1.
Now let's get to the tables...
1. Giantex Multi Game Table Combination Game Table
When you are in the market for a game table that will allow you to easily switch between four different games, then you are sure to love this durable and attractive option. The four legs are sturdy enough to prevent the table from rocking or becoming damaged when it is in use, and it’s incredibly easy to change sports so that your whole family can enjoy playing together.
Even though it is a smaller table than others on the market, it is still big enough that adults can play as well, which means that your whole family can get in on the fun.
- It’s incredibly easy to turn over the table and change games
- The pool table is designed to be very durable so that the surface won’t be easily damaged during game play
- Can be easily placed on a table to make it the right height for game play, and then removed when you need to use the table for other purposes
- Some users have reported that it is difficult to keep track of the balls since they are so small
- There are some reports that the table ships missing parts, and the owners have to either call for replacement or find pieces around the home that they can use to assemble the table
- Assembly is much harder than expected and takes a long time
2. Lancaster Gaming Company 54” 4 in 1 Combo Arcade Game Table
Unlike other multi game pool tables that tend to take up a lot of space in the home, this option is very compact, which is great if you are worried about having a large table sitting unused in your home. Since there are four different games that you can rotate through when you use the table, you never have to worry about being able to choose a game that everyone will enjoy.
Switching to the next game only takes a few seconds, as you can easily fold, lift, and flip the necessary parts to change the table. Choose from pool, table tennis, bowling and hover hockey when you opt for this durable and innovative table.
- Includes all of the parts and accessories that you need to play the four games
- It is very easy to balance the table, so you don’t have to worry about the balls rolling around on the top during play
- It’s easy to move the table off to the side when you need more room in your home
- Some users have reported that the felt tends to bulge and sag, which makes it difficult to play a game of pool without becoming frustrated
- There are reports that the table is not large enough for adults to use and that it is best for smaller or younger children
3. Best Choice Products 4-in-1 Multi Arcade Competition Game Table Set
This pool table switches easily to a foosball table, top to play table tennis, and hockey table, making it a multipurpose game table that is a welcome addition in any home. Not only can you easily set up this table and start using it right away, but since it will fit on most any table in your home, you can move it from place to place.
It is much lighter than other tables, but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t high-quality, as it has been designed to withstand being moved with breaking or showing signs of wear and tear. It comes with all of the parts that you will need to play the three games, so you don’t need to worry about ordering extra pieces or accessories before you can play.
- Doesn’t take up a lot of room in your home when it is not in use
- Easy enough for children to use on their own without adult supervision, which makes it great for parties or in a playroom
- There are some reports that the pool cues aren’t high quality and will bend
- Some users have complained that there isn’t air to the hockey, so it plays like traditional hockey but without the power of air
4. Funmall 4FT Multi-Function 4 in 1 Table
Enjoy easy operation, fast setup, and the ability to quickly convert from one game to another without problems when you opt for this 4 in 1 pool table. This table has the added benefit of legs that will fold up with the table so it can be stored vertically and out of the way when not in use. This is ideal if you have a smaller home and do not have the space needed to dedicate to a larger table. Instead of the table being set up for play at all times, you can easily pull it out of storage when you want to play.
Additionally, the sleek top to the table is bright, durable, and attractive, and it will keep the table looking its best, even when it is used regularly. Because the table weighs just a little over 50 pounds, you don’t need to worry about how difficult it will be to push it out of the way.
- You can easily store all of the boards and pieces together when not using the table so that they do not get lost
- It is tall enough for adults to use without having to bend over for long periods of time
- Some users have reported that the holes weren’t drilled correctly, making the table very difficult to assemble
- There are reports that the hockey is not as fun to play since there isn’t air
5. MD Sports 43” 4 in 1 Multi Game Table
You won’t believe how easy it is to switch between the four included games on this table, thanks to the innovative stacking design. You can easily switch between foosball, hockey, table tennis, and pool without a lot of effort, which makes it ideal for users of all ages to enjoy this table. The leg levelers are very easy to use and will ensure that the table stays perfectly flat when being used, which will prevent people from becoming frustrated and will keep balls in place.
Additionally, you can take advantage of the manual scorer so that you can easily keep track of the score and prevent arguments. Finally, the felt on the pool table is 9mm thick, which will ensure that the ball can move easily across the surface without getting caught up or slowing down prematurely.
- Looks higher quality than other multi game tables, thanks to the solid construction and dark wood
- Stacking design helps keep the table tops contained and prevents a mess in your home
- Some users have reported that the table is smaller than what they thought, making it more difficult to play on and enjoy
- There are reports that the table is very difficult to put together
6. IFOYO Multi-Function 4 in 1 Steady Combo Game Table
Unlike some other multi game tables that appear very visually heavy and will weigh down the corner of your room, this option looks very light and airy, thanks in part to the open design of the legs. It is still very sturdy, as the legs have crossbars to help hold them in position and prevent them from rocking or being damaged.
The table tops can be easily and quickly placed on top of the table so that the game can convert without a lot of difficulty. While the hockey doesn’t have any air running through it to move the puck, the surface of the table is quite slick and well-designed, which will prevent the puck from getting caught up or slowed down due to friction.
- Assembly is very easy, and the instructions are clear and simple to follow
- Ideal for smaller children who need a smaller table that is their size so that they do not have to struggle with using oversized accessories
- Bright colors are exciting and will inspire children to use the table
- There are reports that the ping pong and hockey are difficult to use, partly due to the size of the table
- Some users have reported that the table is not durable and will quickly break, even with careful use
7. Triumph Sports USA 4-in-1 4’ Multi Game Table
This 4 in 1 table features pool, table tennis, launch football, and air hockey. Because the holes for the air hockey have been carefully and symmetrically drilled into the surface of the table, there isn’t any problem with air not blowing through the table evenly or causing the puck to be difficult to control.
Additionally, you can easily switch between sports, thanks to the swivel design of the table. All of the necessary accessories are included, which means that you never have to worry about buying additional parts. The built-in storage ensures that when the table is not in use, you don’t have to deal with parts being scattered around your home.
- Leveling the table for a consistent playing field is fast and easy
- Perfect size for a smaller room
- Even though it is a little time consuming to set up the table, it’s very easy to switch between games
- Some users have reported that the table isn’t very high-quality and doesn’t hold up to regular use without showing signs of damage
- There are some reports that the screws and nuts need to be tightened on a regular basis to prevent the table from falling apart